The American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM) has great news for technologists looking for more flexibility and frequency as it relates to the Certified Nerve Conduction Technologist (CNCT) Examination
. The ABEM is now offering the CNCT Examination twice a year! The second CNCT Examination for 2018 will occur in November and registration for it begins August 13, 2018.
Fall 2018 CNCT Exam Timeline
- Registration Opens: August 13, 2018
- Early Application Deadline (Save $50): September 15, 2018
- Final Application Deadline: October 15, 2018
- Refund Request Deadline: October 15, 2018
- CNCT Exam Administration (Day 1): November 7, 2018
- CNCT Exam Administration (Day 2): November 10, 2018
Why take the CNCT Exam?
Below are responses from technologists who have received their CNCT certification from ABEM.
“CNCT certification shows patients and employers that I am knowledgeable in nerve conduction studies.”
“Patients feel at ease knowing the person performing their nerve conduction study is certified.”
“CNCT certification will open many doors of employment for you in the field of electroneurodiagnostics.”
If you have any questions, please contact the ABEM office at 507.288.0100 or via email