All candidates will be required to upload
the following documents at the time of registration. To expedite the registration process, please have the following documents ready ahead of time.
- Code of Conduct - Signed and dated
- Proctor Contract - Signed by candidate and proctor. Be sure your proctor is available on the exam date you choose. *
- Proof of Education - Scan of your high school or college diploma or a GED.
- Program Certificate - A scan of your certificate if you completed a END/Neurodiagnostic technologist program.
In addition, you will need to have the following information ready:
- Contact information for the physician you trained under or training program director for the CAAHEP accredited program you completed.
Proctors can be, but are not limited to:
- Lab Medical Director
- Administrative Assistant
- ABEM Certified Physician
Americans with Disabilities Act
The ABEM supports the intent of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The Board will make a reasonable effort to provide qualified candidates who have documented disabilities the necessary auxiliary aids and services that do not fundamentally alter the measurement of the skills or knowledge the Board’s program is intended to test or result in an undue burden [Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) §309(b)(3)]. Candidates desiring accommodations for documented disabilities must also complete the Disabilities Accommodation Request Form
and submit it to the ABEM office by the Supporting Documentation Deadline